When it comes to TV, I’m a picky eater. I only watch news, documentaries and some Netflix series such as This is US, Big Little Lies, etc.; but when it comes to prints, I’m a big hoarder, I go through daily newspapers and monthly fashion/lifestyle/business magazines like eating fast food. Don’t laugh at me, but I do love reading self-help books and leadership books. At the end of the day, we all need to continuously improving ourselves and helping others, don’t we? I also read tons of non-fiction books and biographies. Books make our world big.
Below are my top 10 favourite books from 2017:
– Small Great Things by Jody Picoult
– The Subtle Art of Not Giving a f*ck by Mark Manson
– Leadership for a Fractured World by Dean Williams
– Rising Strong by Brene Brown
– Etched in Sand by Regina Calcaterra
– Yes Chef by Marcus Samuelson
– The Curious Incident of the dog in the night-timeby Mark Haddon
– The Sweet Life in Paris by David Lebovitz
– Grace by Grace Coddington
– I know Why the Caged Birds Sing by Maya Angelou
Book is a source of strength. They keep me engaged, interested and inspired. They also provide me with some guilty pleasure of escaping from the reality.
I’ll be busy in 2018 because I’m all booked, so see you later. 🤓